Random bump on mons pubis

Posted , 5 users are following.

I did some sexual things with a guy (he did not insert it in me) and he didn't have a condom. I have ONE bump on my pubic area but no where near vagina. It is slightly raised and skin colored and I tried to see if anything would come out but it was just a small amount of clear fluid and blood. Should I be worried or not? It doesn't look like any type of STD and there is only one bump

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Likely a pimple or something akin to eczema. If its a single bump I wouldn't be too worried about it. Hit it with some cortozone cream or triple antibiotic cream and check back in a couple days if it doesn't go away.

• Posted

If the original poster is in the UK (and most other European countries I think), it isn't possible to get antibiotics without a prescription.  If it's just an ingrown hair or pimple though, then it will probably go away by itself.

• Posted

Triple anti biotic cream is over the counter. it's a fancy name for anti bacterial, itch ect.

Polymyxin B Sulfate, Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Pramoxine HCI

• Posted

Are you in the UK?  As far as I'm aware, you can't get it without a prescription in the UK as antibiotic use is much more restricted due to antibiotic-resistant bacteria taking hold (some hospitals have had big problems with MRSA and c diff).  It's available on eBay, though it's against their terms of use.

• Posted

Could it be an ingrown hair? Is it in an area you’ve shaved recently?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.