Random bumps/lumps on foot, any ideas what it is?

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the last 2 months or so I’ve been occasionally waking up with random little bumps on the bottoms of my feet, specifically where pressure is applied to them. They’re small, have no appearance (aside from being slightly raised cuz, ya know, they’re bumps), they’re under the skin, but don’t feel too far from the surface, they don’t itch, they don’t feel like they’re filled with fluid or anything, and they only hurt when pressure is applied to them. Sometimes I can feel them when I step/walk or wear shoes. They only really last a day or two, and they always show up overnight when I’m asleep. Originally I assumed that I just unknowingly had mosquitos in my room that had bit my feet in my sleep and that the bumps were nothing more than mosquito bites. My reasoning for previously believing this is that, for the most part, they feel how mosquito bites on like the tips of your fingers feel. But, as of the last 2 weeks, I’ve been in Canada rather than my home and have still woken up a couple days with them, and I’ve never once seen a single mosquito (or really any bug) in this house so I know I’m not being bit. I know they aren’t planter warts because my mom gets those so I know what they’re like and these most definitely are not those. 

Does anyone know what this is? The most similar thing to what this is that I’ve found is bursitis, but I don’t believe that’s what this is. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.