Random burning cuts and red/brown bruises all over body. Please help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, 

For around a week and a half now I've been experiencing a burning sensation on my body, followed by a 2-4 inch cut seconds later and then intense itching. the burning doesnt stop for about 2 hours and it's very hard to deal with. I was in an English exam just 1 hour ago and felt the burning sensation on my leg, followed by a cut which rules out the option of bed bugs (I really don't think its bed bugs :L). These have started happening all over my body, as well as bruises and red marks from time to time. 

If anyone can help that would be very appreciated. 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

no it dosent hun bed bugs can travel in clothing and easly picked up of public transport etc . 

but it dosent sound like what you have hun i'd go get it checked at your gp or a/e if its really bad . it could  lead to blood poisning if left.get it checked dont playing guesing games .this is one for the docs

• Posted

Hello Osirica, go to your Doctor, or at the very least, a Pharmacist

Are you in the UK?

• Posted

Yep. Booked a doctors appointment just minutes ago. 
    • Posted

Good, I'm glad.

Let us know how you get on.

• Posted

Doctor's were useless. Told me that I probably "Had something up my trouser leg" which isn't true, I even checked my trousers while in the room. Plus it doesn't describe the burning sensation I'm getting with the cuts either.
    • Posted

well hun i thought you wouldnt get much help from them but like to tell people with strange things happening to them to go to the docs in case 

i put them wrong . 

right bed bugs come out at nigth they are atratected by your breath 

these creatures are on the increase . see if your have more bites in the morning . bed bugs are differant to bed/dust  mites they live under skirting boards and furniture when they detect your breath they come out .for a feed. if you havnt a ny new bites in the morning then its prioberly not the little horrors .

try some colidaul  silver solution on them its anti bacetiral heals wounds well. sorry the docs where as useless i thought they would be but at least youv been . and they have a record . 

have you been anywhere abroad recently  .try and trace back to when it started and see if theres any conection you might have missed .

• Posted

Have you tried asking a Pharmacist?  In fact, try one of 2 different ones to see if they come up with another idea.  Can you see s different doctor at your Practice?

I don't think it sounds like bedbugs or any other type of infestation but, obviously, I cannot see the lesions you speak of.

Her is a link about bedbugs  

https://patient.info/health/bedbugs-leaflet

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.