random chest pain on left and right

Posted , 2 users are following.

i want to know that i am feeling chest pain in right and left side of my chest ? not getting worse when taking deep breath ! not consulted a doc till now ! having pain till 3-4 days ! what is the reason?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it could be costochondritis  An inflammation in the cartilidge in the rib cage. Gives you weird symptoms and pain. Not life threatening at all, but can be a real nuisance. Can even come from out of the blue. I hink I got mine after lifting Dumbbells one night. Just google it and I think there is a thread on this forum, tietzes syndrome is almost the same thing. My costo is now chronic, I'm afraid. It can be part of other illnesses, too
    • Posted

is it have a solution at all or it is always with me till i die
    • Posted

Well, nobody can tell, but hopefully IT will subside and go away. Try to Get the diagnose first. It is pretty easy, if you rib cage area is tender to touch, it might be costo, ask a doctor to do it.
  • Posted

Before you start guessing, I would advise you to see your GP. When serious issues ruled out, this will be the time to think about what you might have done e.g. Pulled a muscle.

Hope all goes well!

• Posted

is it cant a indigestion or gastric problem?i think it is becuase of gas ?

• Posted

Don't take chances. Chest pain is a serious issue. However, when the life- threatening stuff is ruled out, it is then a process of illimination.

have you injured yourself recently?

do you suffer from heart burn or indigestion?

might it be gall stones or tubal inflammation? These things and many more can  bring on chest pain to fool even experienced Dr's.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.