Random lump and dark bruises/scabs on skin?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, ive been getting random black spots on my skin. Recently got a scratch like rash near my boobs and a hard red lump on my leg which has now gone down and left a scaley darkened area of skin

My veins look very blue also and feet are very red especially when after I shower (I am black).

Also have some on my back.

I don't know if this has something to do with the fact ive lost a huge amount of weight during lockdown (1st) but im very concerned please help

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Was the huge weight loss intentional? If not then you need to see your doctor. The marks may be nothing at all to worry about but a good idea to be checked properly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.