Random marks on buttock

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've noticed random bruising/marks on my buttocks, I'm not sure how they have got there, and slightly concerned, picture doesn't do any justice the marks quite noticeable in person.

any advice would be greatly on what said marks could be would be greatly appreciated.

Also I may add that I had similar marks approx 1.5 years ago, but on a larger scale as such, all across my buttocks, at that time I was pregnant, so I put it down to that.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

They look like stretch marks, which often only show when they are healing. Have you put some weight on across your buttocks? They normally appear when the underlying skin layers are stretched due to sudden weight gain.

• Edited

Not that I'm aware off, thank you for the advice, I'm going too attach a recent photo from today that I've noticed, they do look like strech marks but odd. image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.