Random Question

Posted , 12 users are following.

THIS IS SO RANDOM BUT ON TOP OF THE 100 PLUS MISERABLE THINGS DO ANY OF YOU HAVE TOENAIL FUNGUS OR DRY CRACKED SKIN ON FEET:/

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Have toenail fungus on my big toe,, put apple cider vinegar on it for a week or so at night before bed use cotton ball and hold it there.. I have this because yeast over growth also take lots of probiotics!! good luck hun!!xxxx

• Posted

Yes and YES.... I had toenail fungus on both my big toes, it started on my right big toe. I have been using magnesium oil on them, one toe is fungus free now, the other is taking a lot longer but I did start having it after I gave birth to my now 9 year old daughter. My feet are cracking as well, never had that before.

• Posted

Did you say dry cracked skin and toe nail fungus ?? I certainly had it soooo bad, that bad ,that i woke up one morning and my toe nails just fell off . My feet looked absolutely terrible for months . I started taking Calcium tablets and this has helped a lot . My feet are back to normal again . It was all due to lack of Calcium . Hope this has been helpful . You also might be lacking in Calcium . Hope yours clears up . x

• Posted

Were your nails black? Mine don't look like regular fungus, just black. My left one fell off and a new one grew back, and now my right one is black, has been for about a year. Once or twice it would throb all night too. My pedicurist said to soak my toe in hydrogen peroxide. I haven't done it yet. Lack of calcium is interesting, what did you take?

• Posted

never heard of black fungus, but I guess it is possible. Mine is a yellowish tone thick and chalky.

• Posted

I was dealing with toe nail fungus too, but finally found a way to get rid if it. I used tea tree oil and oregano oil. Put it on the toe nail four times a day for two months. I was battling it for a year and a half. This combo finally cleared it up. It will mildly burn a bit, but it isn't bad.

• Posted

yep both your not on your own hun along with 60 other symptoms its a bloody nightmare 4yrs of it now im 54 xxx

• Posted

THANK YOU LADIES:) I ASKED BECAUSE IM WONDERING HOW MUCH SYMPTOMS CAN BE YEAST/FUNGUS/CANDIDA RELATED. IVE HAD BAD DYSBIOSIS/YEAST OVERGROWTH MAJORITY OF MY LIFE AND WTH ALL THE NATUROPATHS IVE GONE TO I TRIED TO TREAT IT WTH OIL OF OREGANO AND IT MADE THINGS SO MUCH WORSE AND MY SYMPTOMS ARE SO MUCH WORSE. FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN ME TO KEEP IT IN CHECK LIKE HEALTHY PPL:( BUT IM AFRAID TO TRY A PROBIOTIC AGAIN BECAUSE THAT MADE THINGS WORSE TOO. I FKIN FEAR EVERYTHING NOW I HATE IT AND I ONLY EAT A FEW FOODS AND I HARDLY EAT. AND ITS WEIRD SOME DAYS MY LADY PARTS- SORRY HAHA- ITCH BUT ITS NOT EVERYDAY AND IM LIKE DO I HAVE A YEAST INFECTION OR DONT I WTF. UGH IM SORRY IM STARTING TO VENT AND CARRY ON AND GET ALL CRAZY OVER MY RANDOM QUESTION ABOUT TOENAIL FUNGUS THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM SAYING ANYMORE HAHA.

• Posted

Hi again Susan,, I also have been struggling with candida systemic infection for about 17 years it almost killed me at one point but when I get the fungus on my toe it is a sign to me that my yeast is getting out of control again... which has been going on with me most of my adult life..... So I start taking as much probiotics that I can my key has been to try several brands until I find the ones that work for me,, don't cause stomach upset, etc.. because we are all different... I also have several types depending on how bad my stomach is acting up.. they do help but I do know what you mean about things that can make you worse oregano oil made me worse also...I also watch for foods that aggravate and avoid yeast products like the plague and sugar,, try to use stevia have gotten use to it over the 17 years and the consequences of sugar are just to high... good luck hun!!! If I can help in any way let me know!!! have a forms of yeast all the time,, even psorises on skin....❤

• Posted

The whole not knowing what you are saying part is part of peri as well hahahaha..... I think not eating enough can also contribute, maybe that is it? Lots or protein (natural) seems to help as well. Walking, water, sunlight...I don't get my symptoms quite as much the more of those I do.

• Posted

did an actual medical doctor diagnose the systemic yeast infection? just curious as it seems a lot of people make money from candida! 😕

• Posted

Yes!! My skin is so cracked on my feet...so cracked it starts to bleed. Never experienced this before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.