Random sharp chest pain...

Posted , 2 users are following.

so every so often i get random sharp chest pain in middle and left and rigbt. ive had 2 full sets of heart tests done and multiple chest xrays which doctor said my heart is far from bad . i am a heavy 392 lbs i have gallstones and acid relfux and feel bloated all tje time . also got anxiety but i feel thats not the issue ....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you had an endoscopy? There are plenty of upper gi problems that can cause sharp chest pain. You also say you suffer with bloating there are certain foods and drinks that can cause chest pain and bloating. You may have a food allergy or intolerance.

• Posted

due to my sleep apnea i cannot have one done. but i notice when i lay down i can feel rumbling on my spine . also yesterday i may of overdid it by having 2 apple juice then a salad with apple cider vinegar dressing and lemon juice and olive oil and then this morning i had a power rade and right after that the off and on chest pain started its like a 2 second cramp i get in the center or thr left or sometimes the right and a bit of burning been like tbis all day

• Posted

So try and avoid sugar, fatty foods, alcohol, carbonated drinks and acidic foods. Don't eat just before you go to bed, leave at least 3 hours. Try nexium tablets, one a day and see if things improve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.