Random Sickness

Posted , 4 users are following.

My tolerance has always been way lower then most of my friends and often I end up vomiting off not much drink, but normally I can tell when I'm 'reaching my limit' and will feel drunk beforehand. But last night at the pub after only one sip of my 3rd pint I vomitted uncontrolably on the floor. I felt nothing to suggest this would happen, hence why I kept drinking. I didn't feel ill OR in any way drunk before or after. Does anybody know why this might have happened? 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Stomach bug?
    • Posted

Felt no real pain before or after, just and odd taste in my mouth and then sudden vomit. Was very embarassing 
    • Posted

Wouldn't be the beer after 3 pints unless they hadn't cleaned the pipes properly? 👍
  • Posted

Might be going to see your GP as you may have some form of stomach complaint. You might want to lay off the drink for a while, just tell your mates you have a stomach ulcer and are on medication. Give your body time to settle. One word of warning being sober around drunk people is an experience. I gave drink up because I was rubbish at it. 
    • Posted

Thanks, I'm planning to make a visit on Monday. I've always been a lightweight but this was unprecedented and despite me googling 'Why is alcohol cuasing me to vomit straight away' theres nothing really useful I've found. 
    • Posted

Trust me if you listen to Dr Web you will bipolar hypothoratic plasmosis within the hour, go see your GP you may have a stomach bug, you may be a lightweight or maybe something else but don't drink, then you will not vomit and be happy 😀🙏
  • Posted

Hi Daniel. All good replies already and do try to staff off drinking since yoou have such a horrible reaction to it. It would not make much sense if you get that sick and what we do in life is supposed to be fun and this does not look like fun to you right now.. best of luck for tomorrw.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.