Random smell of gas?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So i was sitting down on my computer when i noticed a smell of gasoline for like 5-10 seconds and then it went away, i was wondering if i should take this seriously and be concerned or just my brain doing something weird? My oven doesnt seem to be smelling of gas so it has to be me right? Also ive been getting lightheaded alot more than usual, i dont drink as much water as i could and know that could be a culprit to that but wonder if that goes in line with this smelling sensation i have

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.