Random twitches, numbness, pain and brain fog. What'a wrong with me?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm 25. I workout 4 or 5 times a week. I'm in pretty good shape. But, over the last four weeks. I've been getting really strange problems. It started after lying in bed one night. My left foot felt like it was burning up. That eventually settled down and instead was replaced with my big toe constantly moving/twitching on It's own. I thought maybe it was just a trapped nerve from working out. So, I just tried to ignore it and go to sleep.

Fast forward 4 weeks and I have muscle spasms randomly around my body. Same with pins and needles, numbness or pain. It lasts usually about 10 seconds to 5 minutes. It will then be ok for a short while or travel somewhere else. My memory and thinking has taken a massive hit too.

I have had multiple bloodtest. Doctor said everything was normal. Although, I've had iron anemia in the past. So, I want to get the actual results to make sure I'm not borderline in anything. Not sure if there's a connection. But, I also got a flat brownish/orange rash at around the same time near my armpit.

Any ideas?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.