RANITIDINE

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was taking 30mg lansoprazole but found they gave me stomach upset doctor just prescribed RANITIDINE 150 mg liquid has anyone used this medicine did you have any side effects.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've used it for 3 years every day, 150mg mostly, no side effects. This is a really safe medicine, nothing to worry about..

• Posted

Thankyou just wondering if affects other medication has im on warfarin
    • Posted

I would think your doctor knows what other meds you are taking
  • Posted

I believe 150mg Ranitidine (generic for Zantac) is available over the counter and would not need a Dr's script. I was taking the prescription strength of 300mg and after reading all possible side effects I stopped after a month as I felt that taking that with 120mg of lansoprazole ( I was taking the product called Dexilant) would do me more harm than good. This action is frowned upon but since all that med ws not aleviating my symptoms I felt justified in being a non compliant patient. The lansoprazole (Dexilant) I believe was the cause of unrelenting constipation.

• Posted

Thankyou yes I had problems with lansoprazole stomach upset and constipation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.