Rappaflo side effects?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else experience stomach pain and /or testicular pain as a side effect of Rapaflo? Anyone tried taking it every other day?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes.  In addition to the normal side effects (stuffy nose, headache)  I had severe cramping in my inestinal area.   Tried taking it every other day and it helped a little.  Rapaflo is a strong drug.
    • Posted

Sounds as if you are no longer on the drug. Can you advise what you are doing, what happened, etc? Thanks in advance for any help on this
    • Posted

Correct.  I am no longer taking it.  I take uroxatrol.  I have no side effects from it but it does not work as well as Rapaflo.  I would say uroxatrol is a stop gap until I can have a mininally invasive procedure like Urolift, iTind or PAE.  My prostate is in the small side (35-40 grams) but it is squeezing my bladder neck.  I really like the idea of iTind.  Just don't know when or if it will be approved.

• Posted

Can you see if there are any trials on it I did print a artical on it it seams like it would work well.  It is put in for 5 days and it makes new groves in the prostate.  Good luck  Ken  Ps I had a urolift done 2014 All is good
  • Posted

I was on that a few years ago.  I did get some groin pain and it also made my penis go numb.  Stop it.   Take care  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.