Rarely feel 100%

Posted , 4 users are following.

Several vague symptoms.    Some days I feel O.K. but on others feel not well.    Get nausea (but then I've had this for years).   Feeling faint in stores, but O.K. once home.   Something to do with the lights in supermarkets ?     Also in once place on shoulder blade, itching on and off than drives me nuts.    No rash with it.  Due for bloods in a month, but any ideas on what causes these things would be appreciated.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am much older than you. Actually aging is a challeging process where health/mood upswings do occur some time without any apparent reason. I do try to adjust to such situations as long tolerable otherwise avoiding visits to the Doc. I wonder if you have consulkted some Doc. If, what did he suggest? Regards/ best wishes.
  • Posted

Have you had your blood pressure checked?  A sudden drop in BP can cause faint feelings.   Supermarket lighting can flicker although its not always obvious,but your eyes will struggle to interpret the flicker and it may cause faintness. It fairly common,and you may find its only one supermarket and not others.

As to your itchy skin, this can be caused by a dry patch which often happens around your age and older. Our skin tends to dry out and get thinner as we age. Another thing that can cause itching is a reaction to metal parts on bras. If the itch is under a ring etc on the shoulder strap try to change your bra type.   If it is an allergic reaction your doctor may give you a steroid cream to use for a few days, otherwise an ordinary body cream may help to moisturise.

• Posted

Could be re blood pressure.    After a heart scare, I was put on a third drug which has lowered my blood pressure considerably.   Before this my bp tended to be higher, but not dangerous.    Personally I think I have too many drugs in my system.
    • Posted

Atorvastatin 80 mgs.  Perindopril 8 mgs, Bendroflumethiaze 2.5 mgs, Pantoprazole 40 mgs and Amlodipine 5 mgs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.