Rash and blisters look-a-like. Need help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past month I've been having blisters on my vagina lips (sorry for the language I'm new to this) but after soaking it myself in a warm back for 2 hours the next day they were going away and finally left after 4 days. But now I've been starting to get really itchy on my vagina lips again and also started to have a lot of rash/small blisters on highest point of inside of my thighs close to my vagina and anus, I started to scratch it and water like substance came out of it, any idea what it is and how to get rid of it? 

I've also never had sexual intercourse just incase.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

  • Posted

    This is what it looks now .. any ideas what it could be?
    • Posted

      Hi pastel98

      Obviously you need to see your doctor...you may have a type of fungal infection or allergy going on an need to have some swabs taken to test and see exactly what this is and get the appropriate medication.....best wishes...

    • Posted

      Thank-you for the answer. smile Just called my doctors, although, why would I need to take a swab test, if you know?

    • Posted

      Hi pastel98

      The swab would be to find out what the fluid is inside the blisters...however your doc will decide whether or not a swab is needed.....best wishes...keep us posted....

    • Posted

      Because you don't know, that's why a swab of the blisters (not cervix) would be more than good, unless doc thinks it's an allergic unexplainable eczema not viral, fungal or bacterial related. Then he might just give a topical cortisone creme.

      If it was some 'bug' not everything is just working, one needs to know what to give. And one doesn't need to have sexual contact to get even herpes on odd places. 

      Doc will give you the right clue, maybe right diagnosis straight away and know what to do, if bathing is actually good or making it worse. If it was viral the oozing watery substance would be highly infecious causing more infection.

      I hope you get better and maybe is due to some wash powder intolerance with maybe (I don't know) a too tight wear of e.g. jeans that cause friction/irritation and sweating on thigh skin.

      But yes, you need to go and a swab from the skin is not a big deal, better save than sorry.

    • Posted

      Ah I see.Hopefully, the doctor will tell me what it is. For now, I've been taking long baths and the itchiness has been minimized for now but the blisters are still there, I'll see what happens and what I get told after the doctors appointment.

      Thank-you both for the helpful answers!

    • Posted

      All the best!

      It looks painful. 

      Hope you get rid of those blisties very quickly!

      Yes, please, would be interesting what doc's advice was (and what helped).

      Take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.