Rash and hives on breasts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been experiencing a rash and hives on and under by breasts for over 3 weeks now. I've tried everything; changed my soap, rarely wear bras, etc. Benadryl, creams and powder don't help. The itching is so bad I've scratched myself raw and I don't know what else to do. I don't have insurance right now and can't afford a trip to the doctor. I want to rip my breasts open so I can scratch inside them. I don't know what this could be and don't have the hives or rash anywhere else on my body. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Andi, this may be a common rash that many girls get under their breasts. Its best treated with an anti dandruff shampoo with Selenium sulphide as the active ingredient.Use once a day, leaving it on for about a minute,then wash off thoroughly and dry well. At night use Canesten cream,with the active ingredient Clotrimazole.This combination should clear it in about a week but if it doesnt then you should see a doctor. try not to scratch or rub the affected parts

Its a fungal infection that likes the sweaty parts under your breast.

• Posted

I've tried various anti-fungal creams and powders. They didn't help, but I could try your regiment. Thanks for the tip

• Posted

Andi......when washing or putting on the cream,make sure you lift your breast and get the wash/cream into the breast folds. You have to persevere,and you may think its coming back....just keep going. If no improvement after a week then do see your doctor.

• Posted

I agree with Marina__Dee. It is a fungal infection. I have had it and in the past tried all kind of things without good results until I found out that it was fungal. I use an over the counter athlete's foot cream with the active ingredient Clotrimazole 1%. It works. I felt weird putting an athlete's foot cream under my breasts but it does work and quickly. I used it for a week after each shower. I rub it in and leave it on until I shower again the next day. I have also used it on my belly button when I noticed a redness. I'm extra careful now to dry all areas thoroughly after a shower/bath/swim. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.