rash and itching after 20 tablets bendroflumethiazide

Posted , 5 users are following.

any ideas how to get rid of it !! :evil: :evil: doctors put me on steroid tablets , not working!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

please see my new post

have you stopped taking this drug?

still got the rash & itching?

• Posted

Just been on to NHS direct because of itchy rash on forehead and around eyes. Been on tablets for a week. NHS direct didn't think it was serious - suggested anti histamine cream. Any similarities?
  • Posted

My husband has exactly the same, been on these tablets for 2 years and we think now they maybe the reason. Itching around eyes, rash on legs, cramps in the night to mention a few.
  • Posted

I have been taking these tablets for four months after trying five other types of blood pressure tablets all with side effects. I am experiencing muscle tingling and heaviness and a very tight chest. My blood pressure has reduced but the side effects are getting me down. I just want to have a day feeling normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.