Rash and itchy Skin with EBV

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am in my 8 th month and i still have lymph nodes swollen along with skin rash near my arm pit and its very itchy.does anyone have the same?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you checked for Lyme Disease?  I don't know the full extent of your symptoms, but the swelling, itch, rash...it may be something to look into.  Lyme disease tests are not reliable, and many get tested only to learn later that the test was meaningless.

• Posted

Hi Farhan,

I do remember having these kind of itchy skin type feelings during the virus, I think that's very normal and actually a sign of healing and recovery. Taking vitamins like B complex and evening primrose oil and/or cayenne pepper can be good for calming the nervous system and this kind of thing.

So sorry to hear it's been going on for so long, it was the same for me and real recovery did start to happen from 10 months onwards - so there is hope hang in there. I still had a reactive lymph node in my neck at this time but that did go away too with time, and the armpits is another area where glands are located so think that sounds normal too.

Hang in there and thinking of you - one day at a time.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Craig,

Thanks bro i needed dis .i was worried as this was bothering me for a while.I am taking Multi vitamins and Health N Enzymes .Also drinking a lot fresh orange juice .

• Posted

Yes it’s normal, I didn’t have a rash but my arm pits and neck itch a lot this started about month 5 and has gotten better but still itches!! Hang tough it all gets better, I turned the corner around month 6 going into now my 7th month!! I’ve gotten the weirdest symptoms with this including face numbness on and off!! Vitamins are good and clean eating helps, limit your sugar intake that has helped me as well! Eat lots of greens if you can and protein!! God bless!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.