Rash and soreness vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am so upset and dont know what else i should do.

i have had a rash down there for MONTHS! it is between the opening of vagina and anus snd some on vaginal lips.

i have literally tried everything, steriod cream, thrush cream, coconut oul, sudocream everything. i am at my wits end with it hinestly and am getting ao upset because doctors keep daying try this to no avail.

i now think, because the opening part of labia now are a little sore that all the creams i have out on have caused an fungal infection or skmething as the opening looks red and irritated. and honestly i really could jist cry my eyes out because im so sick of it

i cant afford a gyno appointment and have no idea what to do or what it is imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

It's a fungal infection and the steroids are making it worse. You need anti fungals and make sure to keep the area very clean from now on and you will be fine. See your GP to be sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.