Rash/bruise

Posted , 3 users are following.

My daughter's father texted me last week during his week with her and said she had a rash on her bottom. He said they had changed detergent and bath soap. He also informed me that she got a spanking. When I got her back Friday I checked her and her bottom is literally completely COVERED in bruises! Both checks. Horrible bruises. I took her to the er and had CPS start an investigation... He's now insisting that her spanking made things worse and caused a bruise cause of the rash. Is that even possible for a rash to become a bruise after a spanking? I took her to the doctor and they said take her to the er which I did. Both places said it was a bruise. Nothing about a rash. I'm asking because I'm planning on filing for emergency custody tomorrow.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't know what is er you are referring here. First thing use soap such as dove or something which has glycerine. Next she needs to wear free clothes for air circulation. Bruises will take time. Don't apply water as much as possible. Also show to doctor to see if it's an infection. One home remedy is apply turmeric powder mixed with milk. Make it paste. If will definitely heal faster. Lastly relaxation is needed.

• Posted

Amanda

It may not be a bruise at all! It may be an infestation of mites!

Sometimes when your body is fighting off the intruders, a rash with bruising will occur, I've sen this happen on me! And over the counter cream developed for shingles ( don't worry) from Walgreens should do the trick, test it first, things may seem to get worse only because the mites are being killed with the cream!

Hope this helps

will👌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.