Rash on butt no pain, very minimal itching PLEASE HELP

Posted , 1 user is following.

I wore a thong that was dirty that was irritating me throughout the entire day 3 weeks ago.. I come home & discover a rash on the upper part of my buttocks. it was red but now scabbing over. I have never had vaginal, anal, mouth intercourse. I last had skin to skin contact in 2018 & had zero symptoms. i was tested for stds back in 2018 it was clear & got told by the doctor the chances are slim since I've never had intercourse. I haven't even kissed anyone since then & its 2022 now. i went to a walk in clinic a week ago & the doctor said its not herpes & ordered blood tests which came all clear. however, im still terrified & have been depressed since discovering the rash. Could it be herpes? please help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.