Rash, swollen lips and sores in mouth anyone?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Not from TN, or maybe so. Maybe from Medication. Where did it start and all the other stuff. I am on Lamotrgine 250 mg ER/day. I am now on 300 mg/day.

Any help will be appreciated.

God Bless,

Greg

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Greg 66242,

Did not make me break out but made me nervous and sleepy Gabby and oxca. I was like a zombie all throughout the following day

God bless

us and keep us and give us peace

• Posted

Hi Man

It might be your drugs. I get face reddening around the bridge of nose and dry scabby, flaking skin, which is common side effect of Carbamaz : I'm sure my wife finds it very attractive and probably can't keep her hands off me.

Cheers

Big D

• Posted

I think you have a common reaction side effect from medication.

I put a paste of baking soda on sore areas in the morning after brushing teeth and in the evening before brushing teeth. Not so good to swallow the paste at bed time as it messes with the throat. Some people just gargle with salt water. Either works pretty well on mouth sores. Good luck. I found the sores to be a troubling effect.

• Posted

I think you are having an allergic reaction. Go to your doctor or a care clinic. Wish you the best. Let me know how you are doing after that.

God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.