Rash that has white looking worm when the rash sore die

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have a rash starts with shiny like clear crystals then jumps to skin develops if broke has a clear liquid that feels like acid, they now are in nose, ears, mouth, hands, arms, legs, outside of vagina, and outside real area, if broke from severe scratching two or three jump to create new sores, looks like measles, now yesterday in eye ducts and eyes, they have created little hills on my scalp I know they moved and created large like ant sand hills, at end of stage a white worm that curls around if not all of it removed creates new soresi cough up new developed ones. 3 dermatologists and my Dr do not know what it is they say give us a chance I've been begging to be sent to U of M. How do I get in U of M if my Dr doesn't write referral, how do I get immediate help because I am getting weaker feels like I'm being eaten from inside out. I am in Northern Michigan, and willing to go in southern Michigan to be seen or even Michigan State. My insurance is blue care network which helps Medicare pay. I also have diabetes and have just taken Harbin to get rid of her C which it did and stress is not it I've been stress free for 1 month now. This is what they think. I told Dr. Today at appointment that they are alive he looked at me like. I was crazy and I. Told him I. wasn't dermatologist wants me on anybody's high dosage which I refuse to take causes tick to me because I was on it for 2 years before. They think if I am doing mental health expressions of not caring it will go away. I am noting with their quack diagnosis of stress and I have none, and diabetes which I'm managing help please. We only have 8 layers of skin then we are inside our bodies I have gone through two only six left need immediate help or recommend how to get universities top in nation.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.