Rash under the FS?

Posted , 10 users are following.

So many exciting side effects to the Frozen Shoulder.. Lol

This's a weird one......Anyone else having issues with a weird rash in your FS armpit?Honestly has a bit of an odd odor. The arm can't completely raise, sure that's part of it,

just curious if anyone else is experiencing similar? (I can't wave at people properly, I yell in pain now and again and I smell weird hahaha! )

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Not me, but my son got a rash from not drying under his arms properly, bit of savlon for a week cleared it up.  Could it be that it's not getting dried as its sore to lift up?
  • Posted

Hi Jen, I would like to help but Ive not seen my armpit for several months 🙈🙉🙊, and I should imagine if there is a rash there then I wouldn't be able to see it through the armpit hair that i have been unable to shave for the same period of time !!!!

Is that too much information for this time in the morning👀

• Posted

Good morning, Jenn and Cindy...I don't have a rash, at least I don't think I do, but I sometimes get horrible razor burn when I try to shave my armpit.  I don't even know why I bother really.  It's not like anyone can see it anyway.  

• Posted

Hi jenn. I'm not surprised by this. Don't have a rash but have a weird sweet sickly smell. I reckon it's because I can't shave my armpit and it now has it's own little beard! It's just the weirdest condition ever. Keep your sense of humour. Thanks to all who contribute to this forum. You all keep me sane. X
  • Posted

No. I can't say that has ever happened to me. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Posted

Just been through that myself. I had a frozen right shoulder (still have). Then 2 weeks ago I fell and badly jarred my left shoulder. Couldn't lift it at all for several days, then noticed a rash.

I have been treating it with an unperfumed Vitamin E cream. It is working well'

BTW I've used a solid, 'crystal' AP for a few years now. It is not the world's best AP but it is an excellent deodorant and very mild on the skin.

• Posted

Hi Bobbysgirl, I seem to recally the posting recently that you couldn't move your FS arm. What a BIZARRE medical condition we have!  I hopt it is a tad more tolerable-ish now. 

Interesting, I had an excruciating painful episode about three weeks ago and then the rash started. Doc said it might be a yeast rash and gave me some cream. Will try your unscented e cream if all else fails.

Ohhh the crystal I will get one. Thank you for the reminder!

I wish you pain-free arm movent soon!

• Posted

Thanks for the good wishes. How long have you been using the cream the doc gave you? Is it working? I am a little concerned that if it is just a sweat rash then a yeast cream might agrivate it.

When I hurt my left shoulder, I was worried I might have dislocated it and went to A&E for an Xray. While I was there it went 'clunk' a couple of times - the pain was eye-watering! The doc there just kept saying 'it's not dislocated' and I kept asking 'well what HAVE I done?' He didn't seem interested in telling me - if he knew - or could be bothered. I am really losing all faith in doctors. It seems if you are not a 'text-book' case, they don't want to know.

• Posted

I have exactly the same thing!  It is also warmer than my other underarm.  And it itches.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.