Raw honey drop in Eye

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is any consequences while applying a drop Honey(Honey taken from stingless bee) in Eye

please state it's pros and cons

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Honey is supposed to be a antiseptic so it probably can't harm you.

But what is it for? Why do you want to put honey in your eyes?

As one who uses a multiple of eye drops due to filamental keratiti, I am genuinely interested....

• Posted

Basically i am a Software Engineer  nd also a passenger for long distance hence i have curious on my eyes health as a part of it I heard that single drop honey applied to eye is good for eyes health .

• Posted

Are you suffering from some kind of eyestrain from over-exposure to the computer screen, is that what you mean?

Or is it of interest as a preventative?

To be honest, from what I know about eyes, I don't think 'eye health', if you're talking about better vision, can be assisted by any drops you put into your eye – only temporarily, perhaps.

Try it and let us know if it does anything for you.

• Posted

If there is nothing wrong with your eyes,then dont put anything them .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.