Raw spot in vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

for about two day my vagina felt itching and hurt a little just thought it was from wearing new underwear. However its getting worse are there are like raw spots on the vulva with thick discharge.image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Looks yeasty for sure . Maybe try some over the counter yeast infection kits to see if it helps . I like the one that you deposit a oval thing inside and then use the cream for the outside . If that doesnt work then visit your docter .

• Posted

It looks like yeast infection to me. You should use antifungal medication (both oral and topical forms, topicals (like fugacil) may work better if you're experiencing itching and a burning sensation down there). And, take antifungal supplements (like probiotics, garlic) as well.

• Posted

It is a yeast infection. Put Fugacil on it and the symptoms should clear up in a few days. This is the only cream that helps me and because I don't like prescription antifungals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.