Re: Covid19

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, everyone,

As you are all aware this is scary time for many people. I'm having a bit of difficulty getting a proper answer from the various sources including the the NHS regarding whether I am in a vulnerable group.

I have a diagnosis of Connective Tissue Disease and have been told by my Rheumatologist that it is Autoimmune. I'm taking Hydroxychloroquine. So am I in the high risk groups? 🤨

You'd think that being a nurse I would know! 🤣 But, I don't have a definite answer, please advise you wonderful people.

Thank you 😊 and keep safe

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.