Re Esa rates

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I've heard that in April 2016 the rates of benefit will be reduced from £102 to£73 us that got all Esa claimants or just new claiments

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

It's new claimants in the WRAG gorup.

• Posted

Hello if you go into the support group do you need Medicaid do you know please??? V
    • Posted

HI Morag, Medicaid is American as i've just searched it. You wouldn't need that here in the UK.

• Posted

Hi Denise I'm in need of advise my conditions of my health are worsening do I still report this to p I p as not got the energy to keep filling forms in what's best course of action ?

• Posted

If your conditions are worse yes you can report the change but remember you'll be reassessed the same as you were the first time. More forms, and highly likely another assessment. More stress too. They will also look at your whole award so you do risk losing everything you have. When does your current award end?

• Posted

I agree with Denise.  I remember this from the papers.  It is only new claimants who will be affected.  Those aleady claiming will stay on the old rates. It doesn't affect those who will be be put in the support group - only the Work Related Activity one.  x. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.