Reactive Arthritis, dont give up..

Posted , 2 users are following.

iam 38 Man i have experienced Reiter's syndrome for 3 months.. it started with sinusitits on january 2019 . took azythromicin cleared up for 1week, than experienced sore throat took augmentin to clear the infection.

february 2019 experienced urethritis and bladder infection, went to urologysttold me is not seryous infection it will clear up in 3 days, after i started the antibiotic experienced pain in my both knees very intensive so i couldnt move than forcsome 2days had bad upper back pain thought is from the UTI.. Urinary infection wentaway very fast but the afterreaction of Arthritis like symptoms were intensive . red swollen eyes both, pain in my hands all joints swelling , fever not more than 38c .. went to my primary doctor he had no idea for whats happens to me so he prescribed me anti anxiety medication because the symptom list was so long i was disspointed from the treatment didnt take the xanax, than i went to a Rheumatologist he recognized all symptoms and prescribed me some anti inflamatory medicines Nasaids (naklofen) and antibiotic.. i think was cipralexin which i tried to take it but was soo bad that i didnt try second dose. anti inflamatory medicarion didnt relieve my symptoms i though its my fate to have such a devasting illnes .. for some 2 weeks experienced high aches everywhere in my body my eyes hurted so much.. i allmost cried every morning when i couldnt stand up.. i prayed to Allah (iam muslim)to takexaway this illnes from me i was health person and for 1month became an invalid. before 1 week all the pain went away no joint pain no swelling like a magic... so pray and never loose hope , this kind of reaction is not as it seems even not arthritis on have symptoms of arthritis... i pray for you all

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.