Reactive Hypoglycaemia & Chronic sinusitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Can anyone offer any advice or information?

Everyday is constant struggle, After I eat any food with the slightest bit of sugar i gain all of the below symptoms;

-Lightheadness (almost like a dream state)

-Sinus Pressure

-Lethergy

-Heart palpitations

-Increased Phlegm (Post nasal drip)

-Gritty/itchy eyes

-Blurred Vision

If I keep consuming sugar I will get a sinus infection ive had 3 in the space of 5 months in which ive had antibotics and steroid drops to treat each time but the only difference is it turns my green phlegm back to thick white. I still get the puffy checks, sinus pressure, fatigue and so on.

I began the Keto diet to try and cut out sugar but then i get symptoms of hypoglycemia from lack of sugar.

It might be worth mentioning that i also keep getting thrush and have had antheltes foot in the 5 months this has been happening. Ive also had a few instances of random shooting pains down my legs and in my knees and 2 or 3 times an intense stabbing pain under my left rib which lasted a few minutes. (Im not sure if any of that is related)

Im desperate its effecting every aspect of my life relationships, work performance/Attendence and motivation.

Male, 23 years old. No instances of any other illness before September 2017

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like candida.
    • Posted

If candida is even real, doctors dont seem to think its a thing? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.