Real symptoms...real people

Posted , 21 users are following.

HI ladies Iknow thta we are not imagining and I'm comuncating with for real people. My friends are telling "oh these people aren't real.. that this sight takes your symptoms and create people to respond..can you believe that??????????

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well good grief!! Wonder what the benefit would be to create fake people to respond and support us on these forums??? Seriously!!!??? I would think there would be some kind of regulations about that ?? My mother suggested the same thing at one point 😳

What about the posts that get no response at times? Is that a glitch in the robot system lol??

Do I think some people out there deliberately get on some of these sites at times just for fun to see what responses they will get? Absolutely but everyone?? No way!

Forums have given me a calmer sense of mind when no one else has in many ways! It is truly nice to connect with soooo many women across the world experiencing the same or similar symptoms!! Keeps me more sane wink

That to me is worth every minute spent here 😘

• Posted

Ginger, love the "Well good Grief".   Ya know, I'd love to see a robot come up with the odd ball symptoms many of us experience.  Often, reality is even more bizarre than fiction.  You just can't make this stuff up!  

• Posted

Hi Ginger, I feel the same. I have felt better since coming on here

connecting with ladies who are going through the same makes

you realise it is not just me suffering.

It is like having a lot of new friends but you also feel like you know

them already, if that makes sense😁

You can come on here any time and you know someone will

listen, in my experience you don't get that so much in "real life"😁😁

• Posted

Lol no you seriously can not make this stuff up!!

Although I wish that were the case at times , much easier to get rid of made up symptoms !

😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.