real thought-broadcasting

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been suffering from real thought-broadcasting for a long time. 

My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to other people for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.

It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia nor a delusion. People really react to what I'm thinking.  Do you have any idea how to cure it? 

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Well Corte, nothing can be done about it because its a reality and as time passes more people will realize the dreadful truth that we already know; I could be wrong in your case, but in mine, its certainly true.
  • Posted

Some people imagine that they are sending out senses, thoughts etc. ,that can be cured, but when its real, its grotesque for some people, they cant handle it.
  • Posted

Don't despair though, keep as healthy minded as possible and try not to obsess over it, that's the best that can be done with this condition,, there is always an answer to all conditions of the mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.