Really Achy Again At 11 Months

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey Everyone,

Suddenly now on month 11 I am feeling a lot of body aches this week-joint and muscles. Always seems to be in the same place-right arm/shoulder, elbows, toes. Not sure if it's because I had one too many drinks a couple weekends ago (first time consuming any alcohol all year), but I feel like I am slipping backwards a little bit. Does anyone else still get joint/muscle pain this far along.? My muscle pain really feels like tension-almost like I have been flexing my arm all day and need it to relax. It's quite bothersome.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hey olivia sorry to hear you have aches again but yes next month i will be on month 11 i have recently been having bad joint and muscle aches again as well not as severe as the beginning of it all but just enough to bug the crap out of me! in my head neck sometimes ribs spine almost like a burny ache..also just putting hair up in a bun makes arm muscles feel burny and restless...this is really stupid!:(

• Posted

Good to know I am not alone, but sad that this virus is such a pain in the ass for so many people. Sometimes I feel like I will never feel 100% again. 😦 I've even read other stories from people who said they never felt back to 100% after active EBV.

• Posted

i feel the same olivia just feeling stuck had one good day last weekend went to nursing home for 2 hours for my mawmaws birthday party didnt feel weak or achey that day! when you do have a good day its like a freaking tease i knew it wasnt going to last! irritating....this is the see saw from hell.. up down up down

• Posted

Yes and everyday there is something-an itchy arm, achy joint, mild dizzy spell when I wake up, etc. But at least I feel well enough to work out, go to work, socialize, etc.

• Posted

i get itchy sometimes when hot little off balance still too...well hey thats pretty good im definitely not there yet i was for that one day then back tracked hard this past week i have had to rest alot but a good friend of mine came visit yesterday had a good visit she kept me company..gosh this is just awful

• Posted

Yes-the heat seems to make matters worse. Yesterday my shoulder/arm were aching so badly. Today it's my right knee. I took some Advil this morning. I am so over this. I feel like EBV ruined my body. I don't even know if the virus is still active. Not sure it even matters really since they can't do anything about it anyway.

• Posted

yes! heat makes everything worse for me every symptom..does medicine help you?? it only helps if i have a headache not for my body aches though..yeah in june i got retested for 3rd time and it said no active virus anymore first and second time showed high numbers active.. but doc said i was in recovery phase of it now

• Posted

but yeah it doesnt hurt to check i guess but theres really nothing they can do they just tell you to push yourself but i find thats not always good i still have to rest a crap ton this far along

• Posted

I take Advil sometimes for the aches and pains and it does seem to help. Luckily, I haven't had to lately except for these past few days. I swear I am having a relapse since drinking a couple weekends ago.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.