Really bad anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I just want to share wht I went threw today I had sex today sorry to tell u guys this but this is scarring me alot I feel like my heart is going to stop I'm really scared to go to sleep I just can't take it anymore some one just let me know if anyone has gone threw this I been feeling a lot of things on my chest like if my heart stops for a second

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, oh boy. No, I haven't been through that, but I suggest you seek advice.
  • Posted

Hi. Yes i have felt this way when dronking caffeinated coffee.
  • Posted

Hello, Jesus.

I, too, have felt like that.

Nothing has ever happened but because I've felt that way too many times while having sex, I'm scared of doing it again.

• Posted

Hi heyzeidy the same exact thing happened to me I'm so scared of having sex know and the worst thing about is that it was just a friend of mine today my ex girlfriend is coming over to my house and I know she's wants to have sex I'm really scared I don't know what to tell her she left me when she found out I was diagnosed with anxiety and 9 months after she started feel anxiety symptoms I wish there was a cure for anxiety that would make it go away heart disease doesn't run in my family but I really think I have a heart problem I had 3 holter monitors done and all 3 something abnormal came up I had 2 ecos done witch would be heart ultrasound I was diagnosed with pancreatitis not to long ago my doctor is referring me to a cardiologist to see if there's anything wrong with my heart I honestly don't want to go threw surgery I don't even want to think about it I cry all the time just thinking theres probably something there I just want to thank the person who created this forum cuz I honestly needed to know more about what anxiety really is thank u guys for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.