Really bad backpain

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi when i was a kid i was kicked right in the butt bone really hard, quite a few times (IN THE SAME PLACE!!). Since then ive had extreme back pains. Whenever i bend for 5 secs my back starts to hurt soooo bad and it gets stuck. The pain also goes to my pelvis. i struggle to sit up straight because of the straining pain from my butt bone and lower back/pelvis. help what is it??????????????????????

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have u asked docs for an x-ray to see if ur issues r of course spine related? Could also be a nerve issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.