Really bad chest pain. Advice needed

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, just joined the forum for advice. I got attacked earlier tonight. I know for a fact I got punched in the face, then I was grabbed in a tight headlock where I couldn't breathe. I don't remember getting hit anywhere else. But I have really strong chest pain all across  my chest and its hard to breathe. I wouldn't be worried but the pain is like 8-9 out of 10 and I'm not sure if having air ways blocked off would cause this pain. I'm going to see my doc in morning if I can get appointment. Any advice would be great. Thanks. Andy

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Go to hospital andy! Let us know how you get on 😊
  • Posted

Hi Sounds like broken rib to me, why havent you gone to the ER ?
  • Posted

Andy is your pain in your chest is as bad as you say don't wait for tomorrow go to the Hosptial now please, it could be bruising but it might by something worse, whilst in the headlock you could have had your breathing tubes compremised please get it checked out now let me know how you get on stay safe
  • Posted

could be a broken or bruised ribs,i've had that happen before,sounds more like a panic or anxiety attack to me,get to thee docs or AE if it gets worse,and like wisee as the ohthers,hope ur sorted soon bud
  • Posted

Andy I have just seen your post & as it is one day old, how are you now?
    • Posted

My bet is he is in hospital - - 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.