Really bad constant burning pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anybody had gastriris that had caused constant servere burning pain that burns all your upperbody.im due a camera in my stomach on the 5th may the doctor gave me omerpozole but it not helping with the pain I've had this for nearly 2 months now I carnt cope with the pain it's so bad I'm not eating right and not sleeping right it's affecting my life😢my parents are having to look after my 2 year old because it's making me feel physically ill.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi ginette

It sounds as if you have a bad case of acid reflux or heartburn. Ask your GP if you can be tested for Helicobacter Pylori. This is a bacteria that can burrow into your gut and duodenum and cause very bad acid reflux and burning sensation and make you feel unwell. The test is done via stool test or breath test (Urea Test). Best wishes hope you get to the bottom of what is causing the problem......

• Posted

Hi just to let you know I have tested positive for h-pylori when I had my endocopy today I carnt believe how Poorly it's making me feel.i tested negative when I did blood test and stool test which is weird.
  • Posted

Hola Ginette. I totally can identify... I started taking 100% pure Aloe Juice. I had been taking it in the past and forgot all about it until reading another post. It can be purchased at the Wal-Mart or simular store for under $11.00 per gal. I took one half cup 3 times a day everyday and within about a week my symptoms disappeared. Aloe es a healing plant. I pray that this information can be of help. please do not get discouraged.
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply I have tried aloe juice and it does not help.
  • Posted

Hello ginette. I had similar last year- pain so bad I was doubled up and indigestion remedies didn't help. I have just replied to another conversation, recommending ginger and lemon tea- just the regular sort from the supermarket- as I am evangelical about it! As soon as I started drinking it, (which was totally coincidental- I just thought it might be an interesting alternative to my usual tea), I could feel the difference, the pain disappearing almost instantly, and I haven't had any problems since. Maybe it would work for you too? I hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply jojoflower but I tried the lemon and ginger tea it did not help nothing does I wish it had but thanks anyway.
  • Posted

Dear ginette I have had gastitis and it isn't nice, last time which was a few years ago it was even worse and i think it was more oesephightis that time and i remember the pain was very bad and it seemed to take forever to heal. I found the tablets prescribed helped but i had side affects if on them too long which doesnt help when you have the initial problem of gastitis. Best to avoid caffeine, chocolate, fatty foods, alcohol as this will make the burning worse. Unfortunately it does take a long time to clear, also do not eat too soon before going to bed and have bed raised. I hope you feel better soon!
    • Posted

Hi how long did take for your stomach to heal? I've had this for 2 months now the burning pain is constant and is really bad I'm not coping very well at all I'm crying all the time it's also effecting my muscles in my neck back and shoulders it's really getting me down now😢
    • Posted

Dear Ginette

I started getting symptoms last December which was lack of appetite and nausea. The burning came later and it is only now that has really cleared and it is April now. I still get reflux especially at night which makes me cough, everyone is different it may take longer or shorter time to recover. Im still staying away from black coffee at the moment! Try not to let it get you down, but i do know how you are feeling, it is such a miserable thing to have xx

• Posted

Hi ginette. Just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure now you know what the problem is, it can be sorted. All the best.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.