Really bad dizzy spell

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ive been having dizziness for a long time but last night got really frightend lay down in bed and the room really started to spin sat up quickly which didnt help but couldnt sleep properly after that head feels really whoozy this morning just started taking a vitamin b complex hoping this would help with dizziness hope it has'nt made it worse

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi, this is how it started with me a few months ago, it started due to stress and the doctor said its water in my ears as i get a wooshing feeling in my left ear if iget up fast. My blood pressure was up a little too but that was because the dizzyness worried me. It really is down to anxiety and stress, ive had this now on and off for 4 years and its driving me mad. Every time theres a stressful event in my life it comes back. this time it started in january, went by april and then came back again a few weeks ago but i think im getting on top of it now. You have to fight as much as u can to not let it get you. Hope your beter soon
    • Posted

I found out today that I have water in my right ear because I have been feeling dizzy myself and hearing a buzzing sound 

How do the doctors get that water out of the ear. 

• Posted

Yeah I've had that before. Felt like I was spinning fast/falling backwards into a vortex.

I wasn't particularly bothered by it. In fact remember thinking it was like a roller coaster ride.....which I love!!

Just put it - and a myriad of other weird things I've experienced down to this good ol mate of ours, Peri!

I'm hoping I've got a lot of them out of the way as I think I've been doing this gig for at leat 10yrs. So probably had my fair share of symptoms and sorta ignored them. Think many I attributed to the stress associated with before and after losing our parents (me and my ol' man had lost them all by the time we were 43/44: we were technically orphans. Bad, bad timessad)

The dizziness..... I recall just opening my eyes and it going. No after-effects. Haven't had it often.

Have to mention Vertigo and Labrynthitis here p for you to check out. Inner ear issues are a bummer!!

Sx

• Posted

Thank you as silly as it sounds i am anxious this week because my partner is working away and I hate it when he's away and also my daughter is getting marrid in a few weeks very stressful time orga nising things
    • Posted

Yep. I'd say you're stressed aright:-) !

Get it out of the way so you can enjoy your daughters beautiful Day!!!

Funny you're anxious about your partner being away. My husband spent the day with a pal on Saturday. First he forgot the food I'd made for him, then I got bi-hourly texts. Can you believe it, he came back 10hrs later and greeted me like he'd returned from War!!! "I really missed you" he said. Think he's getting his 'Male Meno' symptoms too:-) !!

Me: I was busy enjoying the break from him and my son, doing a bit of shopping and baking a cake! After 32yrs of marriage, I

do know I'm loved. Nicexxx

Try and relax and maybe use this week to 'pamper' yourself. (That just means shaving my legs in My World:-) !!!!)

Sx

• Posted

I've been getting that (Again) recently. With me it does seem to come and go and is probably stress related. My BP is sometimes a little high, but when I felt these 'attacks' coming on I tested my BP and found it was fine.confused

I used to go to Yoga classes and found them very helpful. My joints are too painfull to go now but I still remember the breathing exercises and that helps a LOT.

There's a song (from some Musical) 'I enjoy being a girl'. I reckon it MUST have been written by a man!twisted

• Posted

Thank you all for the replies make me feel better and ~I think i will have a week of me time xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.