really bad moods and snapping for no reason :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

don't know what's up with me lately is this a joint thing with my fibro I just don't know I'm snapping all the time and getting in really foul moods my blood boils for the slightest thing and I want to just go crazy sad not a fun household at the moment and it's all my fault

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi sarapainfree Dont be hard on yourself hun, Ive been exactley the same and flipping at the slightest thing. None of it is your fault, its not easy living with a chronic condition constantly in pain no sleep, its no wonder we flip unfortunatly its normally at our loved ones. we dont mean to be how we are. we didnt ask to have this chronic condition we certainly dont want it.If we are stressed or worried it doesnt help our condition. fibro plays on our emotions and has a tendency to make things 10x worse. Ive found treating my self now again and having something to lookfoward to helps. be kind to yourself pamper yourself. do anything to lighten your mood. take care
    • Posted

Spoken like a trouper and your right on the button Kaz... bless ya cotton socks!  :-)
  • Posted

I keep telling my husband that I'm sorry for my moods. He's so understanding I wish there was a group for spouses and friends to vent their frustrations. It must be hard being on the other side of a loved one's illness.

Gentle Hugs.

• Posted

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I went through a period where I was snapping all the time. The slightest little thing and I would jump down anyone's throat. It is horrible and it used to upset me. The worst thing is you don't mean to be like it but for some reason it just happens. My moods seem to have calmed down again. It seems to be okay for weeks then for no reason at all the snappy me comes out the wood works for about a week then goes again x

• Posted

Sarapainfree you are describing most people with fibro my family know when my pain levels are high because I snap and argue for the tiniest things then I hate myself for it

people get snappy with a sore head we are in pain all over so it's understandable but horrid all the same.

none of us asked for this dam condition.I have said before I would never wish this on anyone but would gladly give it away to people for an hour to let people know how we suffer

gentle hugs 2 all x

• Posted

Hi I'm Zoe I'm 40 and was diagnosed with both Fibro and Cfs 13 yrs now.

I believe with Fibro the issue is brain function. The brain produces too much of one thing and not enough of the other which is where the range of symptoms comes in.

Let's think about this....where do our emotions come from??? Stands to reason then that our emotions are also produced either too much of one thing and not enough of the other.

When I feel really annoyed I try to remember that there's a good chance that Fibro is playing games with my emotions so don't react straight away. Go away and think it through. Is this a real justified feeling or could this be the Fibro.

I hope this helps in some way. Good luck on ur Fibro journey. X

• Posted

thankyou all for your reply nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way someday my moods are that bad I just want to cry or scream I'm moody from the minute I wake up and feel as tho they are getting worse it's causing a lot of problems just wish I could stop feeling so mad all the time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.