really bad shooting pain in left little finger

Posted , 19 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone has this or knows what it could be. I keep getting a sharp extremely bad pain in my left little finger,  took some painkillers but not working. I didn't bang or bend it, it just started a few  days ago but seems to be getting more frequent and sore 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So on Wednesday I started to get this pain in my pinky....it kind of felt and still feels like I have a Charlie horse in it....thrusday the painn2
    • Posted

thats how i would describe how mine feels, i couldn't really come up with words to describe it but this is it, but i have no idea whats causing it.

• Posted

So on Wednesday my pinky finger started hurting like it felt like a Charlie horse....thrusday the pain got worse and still feels like a Charlie horse....I would like to know why my pinky hurts so bad....I did just get engaged on the 20th of March....I never wore a ring until I got engaged... could it be because I am not used to wearing a ring....so could that be the reason why my pinky hurts really bad and still feels like there is a Charlie horse in my finger
  • Posted

Pinky pain is affected by ulnar nerve subluxation or entrapment. 

Middle finger is from pinched median nerve.

Fingers can also get pain if a tendon is inflamed and can’t go through the “pulley” system well or ifctge carpal tunnel is inflammed.

• Posted

hello. Is anyone still having problems with this? I have the same issue, shooting pains on the end of my right pinky finger (nail area). Had them now for two weeks and really hurt when they happen. They are like electric shocks. Painkillers don't work but if I'm busy doing something or even lifting weights or any other heavy lifting i don't feel any pain at all.

Hoping for some answers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.