Really down upset everyone be HAPPY!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello... I havent been on for a while. I am embarrassed to say i gave up. I couldnt handle it anymore, I had lost a stone and i could not see a difference and i went out to buy new clothes and im still the same size. This upset me, Infact so much i had a breakdown and didnt go out..which for me being 20 i am out everyweekend with my pals and havnt been drinking because of these then to find i looked no different i just couldnt handle it anymore. So i stopped for a week and a half. Now i cant find the power to start i am stupid because i feel that i just havnt lost anything even tho i have, Has anyone else had this? Where they look no different and are not a different size? I need some plucking up! any good news would be good so please PLEASE all give me some success stories or happiness!!!! :cry:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Wow a stone is loads! You musn't be down about being the same size! Remember it all depends where you shop! Also if you are exercising you may be building up muscle! I have lost 18lbs and went to buy some boots the other day and couldn't do them up! i was gutted too but will just keep searching till i find some that do!!! That weight has come off somewhere, im sure if you measured yourself in the beginning and now you will see a difference. Also think of your health, you are healthier having lost that weight!

You are doing FAB keep it up DONT give up!!! :wink: :diva:

• Posted

i agree with kaz. im on ww and take the blueys. ive been excersising but lost 2.5 lb in total in 5 weeks and been on blueys 1 week 1 day.i thought id loose loads but i havent!but ive got a shape coming and loosing inches. you also have to drink more fluids! at least 2litres water a day,you can add sugar free squash.this will help weight loss emensely.try it and your'll see a difference before long. DONT give up! youve done so well to loose a stone. wish id lost a stone. each person looses weight differently. good luck and keep smiling! :D
  • Posted

hi guys, I stopped. Havnt taken any since i wrote the first post to the 6th September, Im going through a really hard time at the mo. Lost alot of will power and i really cant do this. I am in pieces and would rather not do it. I hate myself i think i always will and all i can think of is, when these stop, I'll put it back on. thats it. Im sorry and thank you for all your help you have all been wonderful
  • Posted

Hi Guys,

I am going through something similar, I did really well my first few weeks and lost 10.5 lbs then I went into a really wierd place and stopped taking the blueys, I didnt really go mad eating loads of rubbish, but kind of in between. But because I stopped I started to feel awful, didnt like myself, felt a failure - all feelings that are very familiar to me anyway - these feelings were a trigger for me eating in the first place....

I realise that although I am not taking the tabs regularly at the mo and am going thru alot of emotions regarding many things, I am hanging on to the fact that this is change, although I am hurting and disorientated in the not to distant future I will find my feet again and find I have travelled a way down this path almost inspite of myself just by not giving up on the vision I had when I started taking the tabs.

Sorry for rambling - I really related to what you said and wanted you to know that you are not alone, but that there is hope -even if you can't feel it now, change can be painful and difficult but if you stay with it you can move through it and the pay off can be amazing!

I hope you find something to inspire you soon! You hae to remember you are worth the effort!!!

Lisa xx

• Posted

hi im bev ive been on the blues 4 6 weeks ive lost 18.5lbs i way myself every friday which i know i shouldnt but i have 2 4 peace of mind, some weeks i dont loose others ive lost 3lb it is hard soooooooooooooo hard im the worst 4 diets i do it 4 so long then just give up but these tablets r good and now theyre my life line (my best mate) as i no i can rely on them if i have alittle of what i shouldnt and i dont have 2 feel guilty, even though i'll suffer later.

no 1 give up its worth it youre all doing sooooo well and youre all helping me 2 carry on and even thoughh we all have bad times we can all help each other smile

goodluck all hope you start back on them

take care

bev xxxx smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.