Really down with it now

Posted , 5 users are following.

still not loosing weight. im really peed off. everyone seems to be dropping it off. i lost 14lb and now not a thing at all. how much exercise do you guys do and what kind. looks like im heading for the gastric band then sad

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I lost 5lb first month and 5lb second month, slow but i can feel the benefit, i go to gym 3 days swimming 2 days and power walk the dog everyday for hour and 10 minutes xxxx
  • Posted

Previous to this i lost 1st off being ill xx 
    • Posted

i probably dont do enough exercise but i struggle as work long hours and 2 hour in the car to and from. i know i need to do more but i dont know when i could. i hate that its not working that well. i just wana be thin
  • Posted

GOD SAKE PLEASE DO NOT GET ONE PLEASE STICK TO IT!

Some people it a plateau with weight then it starts coming off again please look it up online. x

• Posted

im just so frustrated and tired of it all thats all. i used to loose weight for doing nothing 2 years ago i lost 5 stone in 9 months. now nothing
  • Posted

I've been in the same boat for the last couple of months - weight goes up, then down, up, then down with no loss but no overall gain.

I've tried playing around with my food choices and having some different stuff and I still don't know if it's working - although I stepped on the scales this morning with a 2lb loss in around 2 months!!  

I'm going to stick with it, attempt to add some exercise into my routine (even if it's just a 15 minute walk around town at a speedy pace) and keep going - I wouldn't entertain the gastric band option.

I'm hoping that I'm past the plateau now and weight will continue to come off.

Good luck  xxx

• Posted

its really odd cus i only 2 years ago used to loose 2lb per week if not 5 lb. this time not a thing. i get the orange leaks even if i eat the slightest bit of fat. i dont think they are for everyone
    • Posted

Yeah, there seems to be very mixed results I agree.

I started taking mine in March and the weight dropped off the first two months, and then slowed right down or completely stopped.  I haven't yet lost a full 2 stone!

It is really frustrating when you are doing everything right and sticking to healthy eating - I don't know if I'm having a problem with my calories (around 1200 per day) the doctor said if I was surviving on 1200 to keep going on that.

• Posted

yet some people say if you eat too few calories the body will store fat to survice lol
    • Posted

I know, you get mixed advice and I don't really know what to do for the best other than stick to the low fat eating plan you know........

And how much would you need to eat on a low fat plan to hit 1600 calories or something?  Quite a bit........

• Posted

im taking a week off and see what happenes. as i was loosing more weight before i was put on them
  • Posted

For proper exercise results you need to do interval training or if possible weight training as you still burn calories for hrs after as your muscles are repairing.

You really need to get someone to do a programme for you and change it every few wks. You can easily exercise at home with no need to buy fancy equipment.

Look up metobolic training. 10x more fat burnt.

if you exercise correctly you only need to do 3hrs a wk. Even with long hrs thats do-able but its getting it right and having good form

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.