Really fed up now

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just have a constant weird feeling all the time, constantly worrying I have some sort of weird mental illness or an underlying mental illness. I worry because I start thinking what if I though this about such a body and get myself all panicy where I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. Absolutely sick of it. Also feel like I've jinxed myself because I've said 'it's probably just my imagination' I hate this feeling!! I don't know what I am anymore, I feel like I just don't know myself feel like I have a different mind or something I just can't even explain it. I'm scared of everything all the time please someone just give me some hope!!!

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I think we can all relate.do you feel scared all the time? Have you been diagnosed with anxiety?
    • Posted

I went to A&E a few weeks ago after breaking down in school because I think I was trying to act normal when I just wasn't feeling it so it made me feel like I was going crazy and they said something about mild depression but I HATE labels like that it just makes me feel like I'm stuck in a hole with no way of getting out. I'm currently seeing someone from 42nd street but I don't feel she understands me properly because she never understands what I mean when I say I feel certain ways. I also went to the doctor when it wasn't as severe and she also did not say anything other than 'you're not crazy' but I didn't feel as bad as this and I asked for techniques and just said to come on here and said she would refer me to CAMHS which didnt happen (this was before I went to A&E)
  • Posted

Hi i feel like you said. Your not alone. For example i have been in bed feeling crazy sickness dizziness anxiety panic thinking the worse. I know how you feel. I woke up being unable to attend the family dinner my to children gave me a hard time which may me feel so low . The only thing keep me going is me and believe me that's not easy. I am on sertreline and amitripytline and diazepams 23mg which I am trying to clear my body with these drug's ten years on daizepams .and believe me when I say this, keep away from valium i have no control of my life no longer. Fingers crossed this withdrawal were it at the end.

My advice to you is to ride it out read tv write just work out how to control your mind. Easy enough to say but that's the only way

• Posted

I've been worrying about mental illness, it's terrifying. I'm also worried because I feel like a different person is that even normal. I just don't feel myself, like I do but feel foreign aswell as my family I just feel like there's a different bond with them now and it's actually scaring the life out of me as they are truly all I care about and I don't want to feel disconnected from them. I'm so lonely, confused and scared sad Also now worrying because I have no appetite and feel sick when I put food in my mouth thinking I'm going to end up with an eating disorder. I am truly tired of feeling like this sad I just want my mum but I feel weird around her!!!
    • Posted

I feel EXACTLY the same. I've been to 5 psychiatrists and they all say it's anxiety, no a more serious mental illness. Which is good, but doesn't make the feeling any less scary. Let me know if a doctor tells you anything different. We can assure each other .
    • Posted

Do you also feel like you don't recognise yourself? Like you're aware its you but you feel like everythings changed in your head and it just makes you feel extremely fearful and just like your living a different life?? I don't even know I just can never ever exlain how I feel. I also get scared because I sit and think what if I suddenly started coming up with weird beliefs and then I think of something weird and I absolutely soil my self and feel like I don't know what to do. I ALSO worry myself by thinking ''what if I start hearing voices'' and it's just stuff like that I'm so afraid it's unreal
    • Posted

That's exactly how I feel. We just need to get out of our heads an stop thinking so much. Do you or your family have a history of anxiety or any other mental illness? Did you tell your doctor all your symptoms?

You shoul google "anxiety and depersonalization".

• Posted

Well sorry to be personal, but my mums side have had quite an extreme life. Sexual abuse ect and my auntie suffers from extremely bad anxiety from traumas and my cousin had health anxiety and my uncle does and blahblah my mum doesn't quite seem to understand though, she says I need to get a grip and I'm just changing but I just don't know anymore I feel like my heads screwed up I'm questioning what the heck is up with me
    • Posted

You definitely have anxiety then, my dear girl. I've been anxiety free for 13 years and this just popped up again. I know I will get better, and you will too.
    • Posted

I have had it before but really it wasnt as extreme as this sad it's so sad because all I want is to feel like me again and I'm pushing my family away and my mum as she can't deal with it and it makes me feel pathetic because she has been through so much yet still all these years has managed to bring us up correctly and try and live out a normal life sad I feel like I just don't want anything in life anymore other than to feel normal and happy again like I used to, I have always been a dreamer or big success but I just don't have the drive anymore sad I need to cry but I can't haha feel emotionless
    • Posted

Hi tanya

I feel exactly the same way. Even with your last paragraph I only want my mum but I also feel weird around her aswell. 

How long have u been suffering. Ive been around 4mths now.

I have had this before when I was younger and eventually recovered but now I got it again. 

I cant believe how I came to this stage again.

I dont even leave the house at all cause I just feel spun out and constantly in a panic and unreal state.

Every minute of the day is a struggle.

Cant cope.

• Posted

Tanya 73811, what were you diagnosed with? I always like to hear that I is "just" anxiety...
    • Posted

Gosh me to, I hate it tho because I like to get to the bottom of things I don't understand this feeling of being foreign to myself ect and it makes me feel so strange if I go too deep into itsad 
  • Posted

Hi Tanya 

so how did Xmas day go did you have a nice meal pressure 

I'm saying this as I would Like you to divert your attention away from the situation you are in 

go for a walk read a book but ruminating over your thought will make you worse .

• Posted

It does make it worse but this constant feeling of weirdness wont go away. I can't even be around my family anymore I feel scared because I don't want to feel like I don't belong with them 
    • Posted

Not currently I take Kalms though - feel like im jinxing myself AGAIN

I'm only 15 honestly don't want to rely on them anyway butttt yano

• Posted

Have you got some good friends mates to hang around with 

from experience when one of my kids was sure I was mad etc the behaviour I was forced into made her distant and likewise my kids behaviour made me worse it's a vicious no win both /all get hurt 

Have a go u maybe surprised 

• Posted

I don't understand what u mean?? I don't really have many friends I lost them all due to feeling like I didn't quite fit in and they were all pretty and my confidence hasn't always been the best, but my uncle died and it was the first person in my family I experiened to die which did affect me in ways but also didn't in others as I didn't see him an awful lot but anyway they did nothing but critiscise why I was being off and then I went back to school and had no friends atall hahaha I was locking myself in toilets but yet again, I didn't feel too affected by this just a bit embarrassed but now I have one friend who is ill regularly because of her digestive system so I never really see her, I don't really have any hobbies or interests especially now as all I'm wanting to do is feel myself again

really sorry for the paragraph just thought I'd explain myself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.