Really itchy lump around anus (pic included)

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi, 

I have this sore, really really itchy flesh coloured/red lump that appears for a few days every month or so. I've looked up what it could be and am not sure exactly what it is. Any help would be much appreciated it is driving me mad and want to treat it. Thanks 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Definately a roid. Go to a colorectal surgeon, they can remove it with a small rubber band. It is painless and easy.
  • Posted

Looks like a hemorrhoid to me too.  I'm not sure you need to see a doctor though.  If you get some cream from the chemist's ("drug store" if you're American), eat more roughage and drink more fluid, and don't strain when you're taking a dump, it will probably fix itself.

The links here may help:

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=haemorrhoids

• Posted

Hey! Has there been any recent information about this condition? I seem to be suffering from the same condition except it is not painful/itchy and does not go away. I'm not sure if this is normal? Should I go to the doctor's? It has only been a physical appearance concern as it does not affect my everyday life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.