Posted , 4 users are following.
I have some strange symptoms for 3 years now and doctors seems incapable to find what is wrong. Would love some advice.
- I have had these one off strong contraction in my chest that freaks the hell out of me. They happen at random times, although I noticed they happen more around meal time. They are very surprising and freak me every single time.
- After, I tend to have some kind of stomach gas
- While standing, sometimes I would feel discomfort in the stomach/oesophagal area which triggers anxiety and sends my heart racing
- Tired all the time since this started
- Tenderness below breastbone
Tests I had:
- Heart echo/holter/stress test (all normal)
- Upper GI endoscopy: Showed some mild oesophagitis
I was put on PPIs. Tried 2 weeks and dumped them because they made me feel even worse, unable to digest with food sitting in my stomach for hours.
Anyone had something similar? I can't decide whether this is the oesophagus, stomach or heart and am tired of the doctors who can't tell me what is wrong with me.
1 like, 10 replies