Really need advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi people so I’ve been off sertraline for about a month now I skowly came off them after taking them for about 2 month done everything the doctors said , can you still get withdrawal after a month ? My anxiety is up and down and feels like vertigo? Is very bad aswell nothing else though I’m happy just them two put me down , I’ve bought a load of vitamins in and excersize a lot I go cycling aswell getting myself out but just want to know if this is normal ??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Demi!

From what I know, you can gave withdrawal from beeing on med for 2 months.

Vertigo and anxiety are common symptoms of it.

Hope it wont last too long...

• Posted

It doesn’t take long to start having withdrawals maybe only a few months.
    • Posted

Does it last long ? Is there anything I can take for it just sick of feeling not on this planet but like a really bad hangover but every day I mean it’s not stopping me doing anything it’s just annoying really 
    • Posted

I’ve heard it can go for a few weeks depending on dosage and time you were on of course, I do know it gets better with time and will finally go away! Hang tough. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.