Really need advice! Does this look like herpes?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I noticed this sort of ulcer or open sore on my labia before my period ended on July 1st. I've never had anything like this, and I have had the same partner for over three years now. It's not super painful or anything, and ive been using neosporin on it. i went to the doctor today for a full STD testing. Upon examination she thought possible cut, or herpes infection but wasnt sure and said we need to wait for results. It's just this one sore. Has anybody experienced this before and if so what was their outcome? !image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

hey, do you have any updates?

i had something similar

i was suspecting a bad yeast infection

hope you are better now

thanks

• Posted

Cant see much from the photo but any foul smelling discharge? Itch? Pus? Herpes can lay dormant for years so your partner is not relevant.

• Posted

it look like herpes. did u get your results bk yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.