Really Need help - Migraine/Tension Headache Problem!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

I can't take this anymore - can someone please help me out. Long story short - I've suffered from headaches and tension type headaches for many years but its getting really really bad now. I have been to 2 neurologists about this in the last 2 years, had a brain scan, blood tests - nothing! They say take medication and that's all.

Headaches sometimes triggered by computer use but also develops on random occasions.

Symptoms - Very deep headaches right behind both eyes, headache in middle of head to front - sore, inflamed nerves right on top of scalp (hurts if you touch this area), inflamed occipital nerves at back of head. Ache/Stiff feeling extending down neck to base of neck. Sometimes causes me to feel ill to my chest and stomach but sometimes not. Feels achy/sore at base of neck but also sometimes only mildly in neck area. Cannot think or even function - makes me want to sleep. Had moderate results with physio but then my body almost "Resets" itself after a few weeks back to normal. Moving my jaw makes like a crackling feeling behind my eyes. It's really unusual but so bad.

Cannot figure it out. Seems like its referred pain/headache from problems in my neck/spine but unsure. I have not been able to go out for 9 days now its been so bad. What should I do?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi

Take a look at symptoms caused by forward head posture ie, working on a computer. It causes all sorts of problems.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.