Really need help not doing so good

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm putting weight on keep stopping and starting because of the orange poo and i don't no what to eat . Pls help . My doctor don't seam interested just gave me the pills and said see you for your next ones hasn't explained anything to me and advice will do please. . Hull girl

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What are you eating day by day? I'm only a week in it but keeping to no more than 15g Fat per meal (5g per 100g)  and been fine. 

you need to stick to a low fat diet to avoid orange disasters. You'll still get orange poo because that's the tablets working to eliminate that 1/3 of fat you've eaten. 

What do you like to eat? There's low fat options for everything so give them a go x

• Posted

Hi Corine, persevere with the tablets they are doing their job by ridding your body of the fat you have eaten before you started on them.

I spent quite a lot of time looking back through posts on here, there are a lot of very useful meal ideas and also some extremely helpful members.

Stick with it, pad yourself up and off you go, it wont last for long if you stick to the 15g fat per meal (5g per 100g) rule

Good luck x  

• Posted

Breakfast

Porridge, scrambled eggs, beans, brown bread, natural yougert, fruit, turkey rashers ( cooked under the grill) protein shakes, omellet with mushroom and peppers (use fry light a non stick pan or cook it in the oven)

Lunch

Grilled chicken, grilled turkey, tuna, salad, home made veg soup, salads with vinaigrette dressing, balsamic vinegar. Brown rice, brown pasta, veg. Cut up cucumber celery and carrots with low fat homous, low fat cottage cheese.

Dinner

Same as lunch

Home made spaghetti bologns with 5% mince or chicken/ turkey mince.

Cottage pie, no butter in the potatoe. The sauce from the mince will stop it from being dry. Pack it full with lots of veg to make it filling.

Dessert

Low fat jelly, Fruit, yoghurt, stewed Apple with cinnamon. Low fat desserts

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.