Really nervous:First time on the pill brown discharge for about 3 weeks.No period

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

So, I just started the yasminelle pill which my doctor recommended and she told me that it is okay to have some bleeding for my first cycle. I started the pill at the first day of my period , as told, and had brown light discharge every day since my period ended. Now I am doing the 7 day break that the doctor told me and I haven t got my period (it s the second day now) I had some minor cramps the past days and the brown discharge is getting a bit heavier. Is that my period? I am a bit concerned , i didn t have any other side effects , maybe my breasts are a bit more tender and bigger. Should I contact my doctor? When is the period expected during the 7 day break? Have i done something wrong? Also during the break am I protected from pregnancy or should we take extra contraceptive method?

Thank you in advance

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.